Technical Advisory Committee
Learn about the Technical Advisory Committee
The Technical Advisory Committee, in cooperation with the Kokomo and Howard County Governmental Coordinating Council, acts as a recommendation committee to the Policy Board.
They review such projects as the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) and the Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP).
Members of this committee represent different facets of state, city and county government along with representatives of different transportation modes.
This committee meets on a designated Wednesday the months of January, March, May, July, September and November. Additional meetings may be scheduled as needed.
- Superintendent, Howard County Highway Department
- Director, Kokomo Department of Development
- Community Service Division, Kokomo Police Department
- Executive Director, Kokomo-Howard County Planning Commission
- Executive Director, Kokomo/Howard County Governmental Coordinating Council
- Representative, Greenfield District, INDOT
- City Engineer, City of Kokomo
- Director, Kokomo Transit System
- Director, Kokomo Municipal Airport
- Howard County Surveyor
- Representative, Greater Kokomo Economic Development Alliance
- Representative, Federal Highway Administration
- Chairman, Citizens Advisory Committee