Learn more about the Policy Board
The Policy Board, in cooperation with the Kokomo and Howard County Governmental Coordinating Council (KHCGCC), acts as the authority in policy interpretation and management of the Kokomo and Howard County Governmental Coordinating Council.
The Board is responsible for overseeing council budgeting, all finances including employee salaries, personnel and policy guidelines and all other business activities. They approve all plans and projects as undertaken by council staff.
This board meets on a designated Thursday the months of January, March, May, July, September and November. Additional meetings may be scheduled as needed.
- Mayor, City of Kokomo
- President, Howard County Commissioners
- President, Kokomo City Council
- President, Howard County Council
- Member, Kokomo City Council, Opposing Party of Council President
- Member, Howard County Council, Opposing Party of Council President
- President, Kokomo City Planning Commission
- President, Howard County Planning Commission
- Executive Director, Kokomo-Howard County Plan Commission
- Deputy Commissioner, Greenfield District, INDOT
- Representative, FHWA
- Representative, INDOT
No event found!